Classes and Events
Nurtured Heart Approach® Classes and Workshops for Parents and Helping Professionals
Learn the Nurtured Heart Approach®
Learn to create new habits that will:
- Positively impact your relationship with your child
- Energize desirable behavior
- Establish clear limits and accountability
An NHA® Class or Workshop is right for you if:
- You are struggling with how to help your child or teen with his or her challenging behaviors.
- You want to know how you can help your child feel more confident, competent and socially accepted.
- You want to create a more connected relationship with your child or teen or within the family.
- You want to Notch Up your current use of the approach and/or want to connect with other parents.
Additionally, an NHA® class or workshop is right for you if:
- You believe if you had the right tools and strategies, you could bring peace and calm to your home, classroom or therapeutic setting.
- You are motivated to start making shifts in how you relate to your child immediately.
- You learn well from live teaching, video example, handouts, activities, and from listening and interacting with others.
I will provide you the guidance and support for you to:
- Turn your child's behavior around so your child begins to shine out his or her radiant potential.
- Learn how to shift from feelings of chaos to calm so you feel more in control, connected, and resourceful.
- Feel valued and respected as a positive presence in your child's life.
- Interact within the group within your own comfort level.
NHA® 6 Week Immersions:
Location: 951 E. 86th Street Indianapolis In, 46240, United States
Class size: 10-12 participants to support a safe, comfortable sharing and learning environment.
Required reading: Transforming the Intense Child Workbook by Howard Glasser (Book is included in the fee).
Tuition: $189 for you, $225 total for you and your co-parent or co-caregiver. Book is included in Fee. Payment is due in full prior to first class.
Next Course: Fall 2017 Class Coming Soon. Call to be put on the wait list!
Location: My office site or suitable community setting or at a location that is fitting for your parent group, school, or agency.
Next Event Scheduled for: Call now to find out about spring programs.